Sectoral Trade Delegation to Poland, organized by Turkish HVAC&R Exporters’ Association (ISIB), visited Poland on 7-10 May 2019. 19 Turkish firms took part in the organization.
Ali Aktaş, ISIB Board Member and head of the delegation, said that the HVAC&R sector realized exports worth 8.5 billion to Poland in 2018. In terms of imports of the sector, the five leading countries were Germany, China, Italy, Czech Republic and France. Turkey ranks 13th among the biggest exporters to Poland with a total volume of 130 million dollars, said Mr. Aktaş: “Considering that we ranked 18th in 2016, we can say that we have achieved a fast grow. Our share in Poland’s HVAC&R imports is 2%, which is more than double the world average. A share of more than 7% in heating product imports is particularly striking. If we can achieve a similar share in other product groups, we will become one of the main suppliers of HVAC&R products in Poland. The active involvement of Turkish contractors in Poland is also a big advantage for the HVAC&R sector. Considering that Poland is the 14th biggest importer of HVAC&R products in the world and the 8th in Europe, we must take permanent and more effective steps in this market. Poland has recorded a positive growth in the last decade and has an ever-growing economy. Therefore, Poland is a very significant market for Turkish exporters.”
“We should build upon the positive atmosphere we have achieved in Poland”
Mr. Aktaş also said that the B2B meetings were very successful. He also added that: “Participants in the ISIB Trade Delegation carried out intensive and target-oriented B2B meetings. 131 business meetings were held with the representatives of 39 companies including prominent construction companies and investors. We are planning to continue with such meetings on a regular basis in order to build upon the positive atmosphere we have achieved in Poland.
“There is a continuous diplomatic relation between Turkey and Poland for long years”
“In addition to the companies, we also held meetings with Polish Ventilation Association and Poland-Turkey Chamber of Commerce, to discuss how we can improve the trade relations between the two countries. In our talks with the Association of Turkish Businesspeople in Poland, we have been informed that there is a continuous diplomatic relation between Turkey and Poland for long years, and therefore the Polish market is open for Turkish exporters. In this regard, we have been told that all of our members who would like to export products to Poland will be extensively supported.”
Participants of the Trade Delegation
- ALFA MAKİNA KAZAN SANAYİ İNŞ. TAAH. İML. İÇ VE DIŞ TİC. A.Ş
- ÇUKUROVA ISI A.Ş.
- DAIKIN ISITMA VE SOGUTMA SISTEMLERI A.Ş.
- ERCAN TEKNİK İKLİMLENİRME A.Ş.
- ERDEMLER SOĞUTMA ISITMA KLİMA TESİSAT İNŞ. MAK.SAN.TİC.A.Ş.
- FRİGOBLOCK SOĞUTMA SİSTEMLERİ SAN. TİC. A.Ş.
- GEMAK A.Ş.
- GÖKÇELER İÇ VE DIŞ TİC. SOĞ.SİS. A.Ş.
- IMBAT SOGUTMA LTD.ŞTİ.
- MGT FİLTRE SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
- NİBA SU SOĞUTMA KULELERİ SANAYİ TİC. A.Ş
- REFKAR SOĞUTMA SAN. TİC.LTD.
- SARBUZ ISI TRANSFER CİHAZLARI SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
- TANPERA TEKNOLOJİ VE ENDÜSTRİYEL ÜRÜNLER SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
- TÜRK DEMİRDÖKÜM FABRİKALARI A.Ş.
- ULPADUST ENDÜSTRİYEL TOZ TOPLAMA SİSTEMLERİ SAN. VE TİC.A.Ş.
- ULPATEK FİLTRE TİC.SAN.A.Ş
- ÜNTES ISITMA KLİMA SOĞUTMA SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
- VATBUZ ISITMA SOĞUTMA VE HAV. SAN. PAZ. TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.